Thursday, March 12, 2020

Music Blog Finding Copyright Free Music

Every film needs some type of score or sounds. Scores set the mood for the film making it more compelling. As for finding music for our film, it took a while to find the right music. At first, I wanted to use a slow ambient soundtrack for our film. So, I searched online for copyright free ambient scores. As I searched, I couldn't find any that my group and I thought would fit our film. I then went on YouTube to try and find music. After a few minutes of searching for music, I came along a few copyright free sounds that I later on used in my film. I used eerie screech sounds. I also used "swish" transition sounds for a couple scenes. After searching for a little longer, I decided to change my mind. Instead of using a slow ambient soundtrack, I decided to use a fast suspenseful thriller score. I searched for copyright free

No comments:

Post a Comment